If you don’t own your own gear, we’ll put you in something you’d want to get. Our equipment is new and well maintained.
AQUA LUNG 3MM Fullsuit Wetsuit
- 3mm Neoprene
- Back YKK zipper with Nylon webbing for easy zipping
- Flatlock stitched construction with contrastive color sewing
- Equip with printing knee pad protection
- Combination of Black and Blue neopren
APEKS AT20 Stage 3 Sets Regulator Octopus – Yoke/Din
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
AQUA LUNG Pro
The Pro is a wrap-around jacket packed with tons of features such as large, easy–to-access utility pockets, scooped octo-pocket for easy octo storage, 3 D-rings to handle all of your accessories, and flat valves to reduce drag. With its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. All these great features make the Pro the perfect BC for all your adventures.
- proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion
- A large, easy-to-access utility pocket is found on each side of the Pro
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of left lobe, giving versatility of use
- A tank positioning strap allows you to set the Pro at your preferred height each time
- Features 1 stainless steel and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use and the lower rear dump is ideal when in a head down or horizontal position
- All pull dumps have large pull bobs that are easy to locate and grip while wearing gloves
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, reflector kit and retractor kit
AQUA LUNG Exceed Fin
The perfect rental or recreational fin. With proven reliability and quality . The EXCEED fin is designed for the everyday rigors of dive shop rentals or personal use. Flexible Polyprpylene blade and a thermoplastic rubber foot pocket.
AQUA LUNG Proflex Fins
- Dual composite vented blades provide excellent power and energy saving efficiency
- Soft and comfortable foot pocket with dual composite heel strap and easy to adjust buckles
AQUA LUNG Polynesian Boot
- Nylon II neoprene
- Flexible vulcanized rubber sole
- Two seam pattern minimizes chafing
- 3mm upper with 5mm inner sole
- Rubber toe, instep and heel cap
SUUNTO Zoop Novo – FOR RENT ₱500/a day
Whether you’re just starting out on your diving journey or looking to explore new underwater adventures, Suunto Zoop Novo has everything you need. With your easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface.
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
It is easy to decide on what is wrong to wear to a party, such as deep-sea diving equipment or a pair of large pillows, but deciding what is right is much trickier.