Scuba diving is not just for adults to enjoy but for kids as well. Children from 8 years old and above can experience how it is to dive through Bubble maker, scuba diving for kids, wherein no pre-training is required. It is one of PADI’s dive courses intended for kids. In a pool less than six feet of water, children can already experience scuba diving. It is without doubt fun, easy, and safe.
Your kids do not have to be very good swimmers. They only need to be comfortable underwater. It is not only available in pools but also within confined open water at a maximum of 6 feet deep. Basic scuba gears are made for kids’ sizes and stature. A typical session normally lasts about an hour. More often, kids end up appreciating and developing interest in scuba diving at a very early age. The earlier they start, the better they become the soonest.
What kids can learn from Bubble Maker – Scuba diving for Kids:
- Experience what scuba diving is much like with immediate care and supervision of PADI instructors
- Take their very first breath under the water
- Learn to appreciate and love scuba diving at very young age
- Learn and use scuba diving equipment designed for children
Price: 3000 pesos
Duration: 1/2 day
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 1 short pool session
- 1 open water dive
- Equipment rental
- Environmental fees
- Snacks & Fruits on board
- Coffee/Tea/Water on board
- Lots of fun!!!